![]() |
| Photo courtesy of Cute Overload |
5 rounds
100 single rope jumps
10 burpees
10 push ups
10 sit ups
10 air squats
10 pull ups
This WOD is much harder than it looks! I would like to thank my friends Chris and Lydia for coming out to do this one with me. We were all very sore from yesterday's carnage. Lydia did Nancy while Chris took his first stab at the infamous "DT" and PR'd the last round at 155lbs! I am sore in places I never imagined from "The Longet Mile Ever"...must have been the 400 meters of bear crawl that tore up my outer thigh muscles and shoulders.
We all hung in there and finished all 5 rounds. Soaking my muscles in a hot bath with my favorite mineral salts "Batherapy" will be on my menu tonight along with my Triggerpoint roller. O.U.C.H.!

