Sunday's WOD - ALTERNATE LOCATION - Murchison Middle School

Every muscle in these areas are TRASHED
WOD
30 KB swings, Russian (40lb KB)
25 burpees
20 thrusters (45lb barbell)
15 Curtis Ps (45lb barbell)
10 med ball cleans
 5 man makers (20lb DBs)
 3 man makers (20lb DBs)
10 med ball cleans
15 Curtis Ps
20 thrusters
25 burpees
30 KB swings, Russian
*In between each movement, 100 meter hill sprint with 30lb Bulgarian Sandbag
My Time: 43:30

I made up this WOD and it was hard. I was literally staggering up and down the hill with my sandbag toward the end. Ugh, it hurts to touch my legs right now. I should have hydrated a little better because I'm going to be feeling all that lactate it in the morning. My remedy.., drink two glasses of water back to back , then in 30 minutes, soak in hot bath with my favorite bath salts "Bath Therapy", and roll the "poison" out of my muscles before bedtime.