Sunday's WOD - ALTERNATE LOCATION - Murchison Middle School


I made up this WOD

3 rounds
400 meter OH plate carry 25lb plate
100 meter sprint up the steep ass hill
then complete "Jeremy" 21-15-9 burpees and OH squats with PVC pipe
sprint back down the steep ass hill
20 kettlebell swings with 40lb KB

Total workload:
1200 meters of OH plate carry with 25lb plate
135 burpees
135 bodyweight OH squats with PVC pipe
60 KB swings with 40lb KB

My time: 45:26

This one was as hard as it looked. The OH plate carries were designed to test my inner strength because they are ANNOYING, 3 rounds of "Jeremy" took ALL of my energy and my positive attitude away, the KB swings were to see just how much energy I could muster when it all seemed to be gone and to get my shoulders warmed back up to pick up the plate and carry it around the track. I managed to do all 3 rounds of KB swings unbroken which gave me a feeling of accomplishment when everything seemed to be sucked away.