![]() |
| Miss B in 2008, after learning how to Kipp |
10-1
Three movements:
Running (1000 meters, 900 meters, 800 meters, etc.)
burpees (10, 9, 8, etc.
sit ups (10, 9, 8, etc.)
My Time: 36 minutes and change
Total Volume: 5500 meters running, 55 burpees, 55 sit-ups
After about 2-3 minutes rest I felt a little sick from the heat but I sipped my water andpushed on.
WOD#2
6 rounds
3 dead hang pull ups (*must use a front grip)
6 dips
9 push ups
During the second workout we were all suffering. Coach Todd told us "No one is feeling sorry for you out here except for you". "If you have to break it up into 1-2 reps at a time, DO IT" "This is a prison style workout.This is supposed to be hard on your will". "Don't talk yourself into quitting." He was right. I wanted to quit. I felt sorry for myself. I did not want to muster up the strength within me to do another dead hang pull up, but I did. Good stuff!

