Livestrong Crossfit Challenge - Crossfit Austin


After losing both my parents to cancer, I seldom pass up an opportunity to help raise awareness. Today's event was top notch. Warm and friendly participants and fans. Meeting Colleen and hearing her amazing story of survival.The post workout Mimosas were the bomb!

I did the workout using a 20lb med ball, 24inch jump box, and 25lb DB for my weighted pull ups. I gave it my all on those last 5 weighted pull ups with the crowd cheering me on. They were so HARD!

I did get a little teary eyed on round 3, thinking about my mother and the last time I saw her before she died. I'm thankful for the gene pool she and my dad gave me to be strong enough and durable enough to continue to stay healthy and be a role model for others who are near my age.

Thanks Mom!
I love and miss you