![]() |
| Coach Tod Moore, Atomic Athlete |
4 rounds
barbell complex (55,65,75,85)
6 x push ups
HUG
Warm up #2
5 rounds
2 x squat clean to push press, warm up weight thru round 3
1 x rep thru round 5 (125lbsm 135lbs, 145 lbs)
then:
WOD #1
5 rounds
2 x squat clean push press (dropped to 125lbs per coach Todd)
peanut
WOD #2
5 rounds
10 x bench press (maxed at 115lbs on round 5)
15 ft. rope climb (without using my legs)
3 x all the way down stretch
WOD #3
3 rounds
20 x back squat (115lbs)
shoulder stretch
4 square stretch
Joey an Coach Todd had to talk me into staying at 115 on the last workout involving back squats. My legs were shaking and my confidence was leaking. I was light headed and I had to tell myself every rep after #10 to "get it together" before I squatted. Coach was encouragin me on round 3 ever rep after #10. I cannot thank him enough for not letting me quit and not leaving my side. Thanks Bee and Ben for cheering too. You guys are the best!

