I totally forgot to mention (thanks to those of you who asked). I eat eggs either fried in pan using some olive oil or boiled. I always eat the whole egg.
Every now and then I eat cheese for protein when I'm in a rush or when I have a guest for dinner as an appetizer with slices of fresh fruit. I eat mostly hard cheeses but I like to explore when given the opportunity to try new ones.
I also will cook up some quinoa about once a month or two. I love the texture and the fact that it doesnt get mushy. Usually I cook up a package of ground bison, add it to a bottle of organic pasta sauce and I have lunches for 4 days.
Finally, if I am with a group of people that I dont know very well who choose to eat a fast food meal. I WILL EAT IT. I try to be a gracious and if it comes down to nothing to eat or eat shitty fast food once a year. I will always eat because I know my body needs something to function even if it's inferior and believe me it wont stay in me very long if you know what I mean! The body knows!




