Crazy Week and Its Not Over!


Monday - Having my hardwood floors repaired, furniture piled to the ceiling, everything in a heap. "Jada" the Diva cat is pissed because we had to sleep on a folded up matress pad, tossing and turning. Trying to work from home on my newly assigned study while the house is consumed with LOUD circular saws cutting up the floors setting both fire alarms off. Still sore from the two "ball busting" workouts I did over the weekend.

Tuesday - I wake up to a strained right hamstring that is SO SORE I can barely take a step to walk, Diva cat is still pissed because we tossed and turned on our lumpy bed all night, furniture piled up, everything out of place. Trying to concentrate on work while the floor sanders and saws are SCREAMING in the background. Workers start late, I have to go to the office when they are finished to meet a physician for some training that I cannot cancel, I get there late and then I am on scheduled call for our pediatric study till 9pm. Hobble back home, legged wrapped up in an ACE wrap. ALl I'm thinking is "Ive got a Crossfit competition on Saturday and I can barely hobble F***!. Diva cat is NOT IMPRESSED and offers NO SYMPATHY. She looks straight at me like she is thinking I'm a moron.

Wednesday - Wake up to "no pain" in my hamstring (yay!) however I have an appointment in the evening with my favorite tattoo artist to finally finish up my masterpiece. Pain free in one area of my body (hamstring)only to have self inflicted, planned pain in another area (back and R shoulder). The floor gets stained today leaving all the fumes to inhale. Get to the office in time for a mandatory conference call. Training a new research nurse who has barely seen me all week, running late to the tattoo parlor. I finally get back home , tattoo sealed up in seran wrap and ointment, and the fumes in the house are strong and the Diva cat is NOT IMPRESSED!

Tomorrow- OK... tomorrow is application of the varnish on the repaired hardwood floors adding to the fumes we get to smell. We will once again sleep on the folded up matress pad on the couch crammed inbetween the piled up furniture, tattoo is very sore right now and will be sore tomorrow. In the afternoon, I will get my new gold crown (back molar) and experience the "adjustment" toothache for several weeks (can't wait for that!) wooo.

...I will definately be screaming T-G-I-F this week.. if I can just make it another 24-26 hours!