Friday - Rest Day!

Photoo: Cute Overload

I need it after the WOD I did yesterday with Atomic Athlete!

Joey and I went as a two-person team vs. 3 which meant we had to take turns carrying the bag in shorter intervals. We had to run a total of 3 miles while carrying a 60lb sandbag..not letting it touch the ground or 5 punishment burpees. Every 1 mile we stopped to do a "mini" WOD. First mile WOD... 40 back squats per team member using the sandbag while the other team member did push ups. Second mile WOD..3 rounds of "mini-leg blaster" = 10 jumping squats, 10 lunges, 10 jumping liunges, 10 jumping squats + 10 burpees, 3rd mile WOD 10-1 jumping squats and push ups. Joey and I never let our 60lbbag touch the ground and hauled ass to the finish. I was smoked on WOD #3 for sure!