Saturday's WOD - Atomic Athlete

Stephanie Twohey "Bad Ass"
Stephanie is my coach on Saturdays. She is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. She just completed her Military Athlete Coaching Certification in Jackson Hole this past week. Yay! We met under the awning at the Palmer Event Center for our workout this morning. Here is what we did:

Warm Up
4 rounds
10 air squats
 4 dots
 5 push ups
30 step ups on the concrete landscape wall

WOD # 1
10 minute AMRAP
 8 DB snaatch (35lb, 25lb)
 6 jumping switch lunges
 6 med ball slams
 4 broad jumps
I think I completed 7-8 rounds

WOD # 2
10 rounds
Each round = as many 25 meter meter side to side shuffles+jumping air squat in 30 seconds
I focused on jumping as high as I could which made me slow on the runs.

WOD # 3
10 weighted sit ups (20lb,25lb)
20 second side plank hold Right side +5 push ups + Side plank hold 20 seconds Left side
10 Russian twists
 8 Bird Dogs
I was smoked by the time we did this one.

Headed to Galaxy Cafe with my friend Erin afterward for some breakfast!