Atomic- Night Ops Workout

WOD #1
Warm up
6 rounds
30 walking lunges
10 sit ups
10 push ups
1 instep to pigeon stretch (each leg)

WOD #2
12 rounds for time:
5 burpees
100 yard sprint on the football field
My Time: 11:00

WOD #3
6 rounds Mini Leg Blaster
Mini Leg Blaster =
10 air squats
10 stationary lunges
10 jumping lunges
5 jumping squats

WOD #4
6 rounds
3 dead hang pull ups
6 dips
9 chest to ground push ups

I'm very tired from 4 days of consecutive difficult WODs in a row. Tonight I was able to do all the dead hang pull ups without letting go of the bar! I still had to do push ups on my knees after round 1, but my arms and shoulders are definately getting stronger after just 1 month of Atomic Athlete workouts. I am taking tomorrow off!