Saturday's WOD - Atomic Athlete

Joshua Cormier - Iraq
WOD #1
Warm Up
4 rounds
barbell complex (65lb)
-------------------
barbell complex=
6 deadlift
6 row
6 power clean
6 front squat
6 push press
6 back squat
-----------------
6 push ups
200 meter run
8 shoulder dislocates

WOD #2
5 rounds
sandbag clean (40lb)
25 meter tire drag with sandbag on shoulder (tire had 25lb plate in it)
turn around place and sandbag on top of tire, pull backwards 25 meters
3 foam rolls on each quad

WOD #3
5 rounds
5x back squat (tapped out 135lbs)
4 jumping lunges
5x scarecrow stretch with 2.5 lb plates

WOD #4
Tabata push ups
10 - 8 - 7 on knees - 6 - 6 - 6 - 7- 9 on knees

I am officially TIRED and a bit sore. Im going to take an unscheduled rest day tomorrow and lead my Tribe's WOD vs participate. I've signed up to do Atomic's military fitness test on Monday called "Operator Ugly". I will post the details about it later.