Atomic Workout

Coach Tod Moore - Atomic Athlete
WOD #1
Warm Up
4 rounds
6 deadlifts increasing weight by 5lbs each round
100 meter shuttle run
side lunge to samson stretch to pigeon each leg

WOD #2
6 rounds
4 power clean, drop the bar after each lift, increase the weight by 5lbs each round
4 med ball slams (15lbs)
3 goblet squat, feet facing forward, hold at bottom for 5 count

WOD#3
5 front squat, increase the load by 5lbs each round
2 box jumps starting from sitting position on a crate -30" box, then add 25lb and then 45lb plate
4 peanut stretches

WOD #4
6 rounds
5 shoulder press  increase the weight be 2.5-5lbs
4 dead hang pull ups
15 reps leg lifts - each leg, heel up/toe down

I really enjoyed my workouts tonight. Coach Todd reminded me that my right leg collapses at the bottom of my lifts and to make the adjustment to push that leg/knee out. Also instructed me to focus on my shrug and load my hams before each lift. He also specifically instructed me to drop the bar after each lift. I realized that I was rushing through in my "Crossfit" style mentality. If was refreshing to approach each lift without feeling rushed AT.ALL. I appreciated that tonight.  I loved the sitting box jumps. I landed the 30" plus 45lb plate which seem like I was jumping into the clouds in a single bound. woo hoo